Dear Robert,

That was something between idle snark and off-the-cuff remark,
as that's all my current dis-array of interrupredations allow
me right now, but it does touch on pressing issues about the
present reception and comprehension of Peirce's impact which
have been tugging at the edges of my wariness increasingly
over the past couple of decades, so I will try to make my
worries more effable in the fulsome-mess of time ...

But I wouldn't wish to hijack this topic with all that
so I'll came back to it under another subject line ...

Regards,

Jon