Cécile, List:

I should add that the three-digit sign class identifiers in manuscript R
799 (undated by Robin) are for the 1903 taxonomy as indicated by the
accompanying text, not the (abbreviated) 1908 taxonomy as shown in the
triangular diagram. Again, in R 799, the first number is for the sign
itself, the second is for its *relation *to its object, and the third is
for its *relation *to its interpretant; while in CP 8.376/EP 2:491, the
first number is for the object *itself*, the second is for the sign itself,
and the third is for the interpretant *itself*.

Regards,

Jon