Gary Richmond wrote:
I will let you have the last word. Stay calm.

JO: I am perfectly calm.

well, I took a look at your powerpoint slides and read the article on the peirce-l site, to see what you meant with "opening your mind". I can tell that you straight-away that I hadn't missed anything with not "opening it". You are representing triads using triangles, that only puts me off. Then basically your entire theory about trikons is about associating the categories 1, 2 and 3 with all sorts of concepts (possibility, actuality, necessity, feeling, action-reaction, thought) I don't see the added-value, you can find this is in the collected papers already.

sorry I just don't buy the semi-technical, "wanna-appear-like-a-mathematician" type of theories, "trikons of trikons" and with vectors everywhere and fancy diagrams in three-dimension. I missed the reference to quantum mechanics.

as to the reference to Peirce, it is clear that you are using his name to get people's interest.

it might sound harsh, but this is really what I think.

thank you for letting me have the last word. I won't comment more on this.

/JM