Tim Stroshane wrote:

> anyone have any information on privatization of health care in
> prisons?
> On prisons, see John Donahue, The Privatization Decision (book), and
his report for EPI.  A public administration prof, Van Johnston (can't
dance, as far as I know) at the Air Force Academy has done work that
is worth getting.  Also check into Janet Rothenberg Pack (U of P) for
non-ideological research.

I'm writing about privatization in local public education myself.
My book with Craig Richards (Columbia Teachers) and Rima Shore
will be out this summer, God willing.

Max B. Sawicky                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Economic Policy Institute       202-775-8810 (voice)
1660 L St., NW, WDC, 20036      202-775-0819 (fax)