MBS
More schizophrenia here, I think.

Doyle
The phrase is anti-disabled.  . . . But I don't think you have the foggiest
notion what schizophrenia is.  So when you want to characterize
non-schizophrenic persons this way, you want as usual to make the points,

Nice to hear from you again Doyle.

Actually I have an excellent notion of what
schizophrenia is, since my brother has been
diagnosed with it for the past 30 years. I'm
not sure I 'understand' it, or that I understand
what 'understand' means in this context. My
use here has nothing to do with the clinical
or medical connotation, as is obvious to all.
Maybe I should have used the term cognitive
dissonance.

And I don't think I'm an habitual name-caller.
You so-and-so.

cheers,
max