We're at an impasse here.  Rosenthal is not here.  Nor is Wilson.  I wonder
however about how many people today would change their ideas just because
somebody remains unnamed showed that their ideas supported capitalism.
Perhaps the majority of academics would wear
the defense of capitalism as a batch of honor.

Let's not go back and forth on this anymore unless somebody has something
more substantial to contribute.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department