All the reports that I get indicate that the sweatshop workers do not get a
living wage.  Their money wage may be greater than their parents, but their
parents had access to the food production and the light that was not priced
on the market.  So the money wage is misleading.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321