Brad,

Thank you very much the for sending the summary of the bill.  I only
skimmed through it briefly.  I know that Carl Linder with got some
provisions put in the bill that makes the retaliation against Europe
stronger regarding his banana interests.

I also noticed that the bill was concerned about the elimination of
corruption.  What is the record of United States regarding corruption?
Our political campaigns are nothing more than organized bribery.  Is it
possible for a non-corrupt politicians to get elected to anything higher
than the City Council in a small town?  How many corrupt leaders has
United States propped up around the world?

One final question: if the bill is about tariffs why is it so long?
--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321