Apologies to all you non-USers - and maybe a few USers too - who don't
share the present obsession with Tailgate.

Concerning Maggie's suggestion that this is all a Billary plot to discredit
Ken Starr - it may be attributing a bit too much PR skill to them to think
they planned it, but the poll numbers seem to be spinning their way. From
another list...