<< f Starr indicts the young Ms. Lewinsky, it won't
 help him politically, and politics may be all that
 matters in light of the dicey state of facts bearing
 on legal proceedings.

Sigh, I can't believe I mentally exchanged Lipinski for Lewinski -- brain
damage -- too much pollution.  Anyhow, Max, I agree, this may not have been as
planned as a conspiracy, but it is certainly moving in Clinton's direction.
The 'bad boy' who the right wing was supposed to be able to use to make their
conservative contentions look good just is not cooperating. maggie coleman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]