Carrol Cox wrote:
> you and Mark, so far as I can tell, have actually persuaded
> just one person -- Me! You haven't had the tiniest effect on anyone else
> as far as I can see. So what are you going to do with your one single
> solitary convert -- you are going to swear at him for saying, let's see
> how we can do something about it.

Well, we reserve the right to cuss you in all circs. But you are wrong to
say we didn't change anyone else. Even the 5 cats in my house are now deeply
aware of what means an eco-footprint. You should see the way they tiptoe
around me when I'm reading Brad's posts for eg.

BTW, you were a weatherman? Interesting?

Mark 'Sisyphus' Jones