>Stephen E Philion wrote:

> >Lately I'm convinced the definition of Marxist on this list for some has
> >become, 'I like  xx, therefore they are Marxist.'
>
> >Steve
>
> >On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Mine Aysen Doyran wrote:
>
> >> No.  IW does *not* endorse the Smithian view implied above. He is >a marxist.
>

> >> Mine

I did *not* say "I like xx, therefore they are marxist".  My proposition is
unrelated to the proposition you impose on me.  If you judged my proposition in
light of what Delong had actually *said* (the previous prag), instead of taking my
proposition out of context, you would not engage in this ad hominem.

In any case, I have no intention of continuing IW debate at this level. I have
precious things to do tonight...I advise you to relax too!

--

Mine Aysen Doyran
PhD Student

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633