FTR, I didn't write to her personally. Because my unix system confuses me
when I respond to messages from mass lists, sometimes I end up pressing
the wrong respond to selection and only get the individual the post was
sent from. So, I just add pen to the list. I frequently get inadvertently
cc'd from others responding to my original posts sent to mass lists. All
part of internet life...kind of like frequent grammatical/spelling errors
we see in posts that we would never put up with in other forms of media...

Trees also grow leaves more frequently than cats do....

Stephen Philion
Lecturer/PhD Candidate
Department of Sociology
2424 Maile Way