Brad, hang it up. The thing is, we don't accept your iron cage. We don't
accept defeat. We won't go away. Maybe we're mad, whether happy or not, but
you won't make nice but unhappy liberals out of us. We don't register our
suceess by our influence on the DLC. What matters is a popular movement.
Whether that happens only after the election will show. Btw, if we are so
deluded, why do you hang out with us, rather than with your sane liberal
friends? And stop blaming Nader for your guy's inadequacies. If he loses,
_he_ blew a near-sure thing. Don't look to us, we do not share his values
and priorities, to pull your chestnuts out of the fire. --jks