>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/01/00 12:13PM >>>

Beal wants RN to tail the Democrats, who get no
criticism in this column, . . .

This Message Is From: Fran Beal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here is my column of Nov 22nd in which I say Black chickens come home to
roost for dems:

Elections 2000:  Racial Politics Take Center Stage

Well this is sure rapid response.  Thanks for posting
it.  The context for the two columns together is clearly
not the same as for the one on RN, especially when it is
cross-posted courtesy of N. Newman.

I will tone down my reaction to the first one posted
a couple of notches and say a little less vociferously
that I think it is a mistake
to pose the Nader/green/race issue in this way. The
column looks for all the world like an attack more
than a criticism.  Nader deserves the latter, not
the former.  He's got a lot of things on his plate,
many of which pertain to race, so neglecting this
one is not a cause for "shame."

CB: Shoving this criticism in his face AFTER the election is perfect timing for
rocking him out of his paleface organizational hue.