There are "new natural monopolies" according to Larry Summers and Alan
Greenspan.  They mean the pharmaceutical companies and the Microsofts --
anyplace were marginal cost is trival, as Michael has drawn attention to.  In
the same speech where Summers advocates protecting the "new natural
monopolies" he also advocates deregulation.

Gene Coyle