In my own way I wish to second Fred Guy. Brad DeLong has no
doubt overplayed the no-argument argument, which most be quite
irritating to someone like Keaney who has put forth serious, well
researched responses. But look at the position of DeLong  trying to
cope  with relentless attacks coming from Keaney, Devine, Project,
Perelman and others, on top of which he is continually blamed
(personally) for everything that is wrong with the economic
profession. Devine complains DeLong does not answer; well, isn't
there a point at which one should ceased  talking to a stalker?
And this stuff about Berkeley? Two times, even ten times, but
every post?? It is ridiculous. Are Americans this infatuated with
their Ivy Leagues?