>OK. Tim and Tom are correct, except they did not mention the nastiness
>that is getting more frequent.  I have not seen anything new for a while,
>so why don't we drop it.  Thanks.
>--
>Michael Perelman

Actually I am taking the day off tomorrow to prepare my final post. After
that we can go back to discussing the American stock market again, which is
really what this list is about most of the time.

I plan to cover:

1. Phillip Hoffman, Kenneth Pomeranz and the 'uniquely' capitalist
character of British agriculture.
2. The difference between the Spanish and Incan mita.
3. Capitalist development in 'feudal' Mexico.
4. The movement to foster agricultural improvement in 'feudal' Spain.
5. The class character of contemporary South Africa.
6. Colin Leys' search for a progressive Kenyan bourgeoisie.

Louis Proyect