My lecture arguments against free trade and globalization are based on a
thorough market failure argument, where that term includes monopoly power,
ownership externalities, maldistribution of income, macroeconomic
instability, etc. This places the environmental and labor objections to
globalization in context and ties in well with standard lectures.

I can send more if you are interested.

Scott Gassler
Professor of Economics
Vesalius College of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Belgium