>>Why don't we bring this thread to an end at this point? I don't think there
>>is anyone on this list who would benefit form its continuation.
>>
>>Best,
>>Sabri
>
>My congratulations to Jim for enduring the abuse.

Hey Nick you want abuse. let's get started on another topic: why
can't greider or anyone else who writes for the Nation detail the big
nation hypocricy represented by the MFA? My abuse will stop the day
the liberal left features a big front page article on the double
standards of adjustment and transition. I would feel confident that
the Northern based anti capitalist globalization movement was moving
in the right direction if there was some evidence it understood in
some detail what Kunibert Raffer and Hans Singer are saying in The
Economic North-South Divide: Six Decades of Unequal Development
(Elgar, 2001). See especially the chapter on textiles and apparel.

Rakesh