----- Original Message -----
From: "Rakesh Bhandari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >If the book was available at the same price as "Harry Potter"
they'd
> >buy it and be as enlightened as you are.
>
> Library. to use the one word answer of which you are so fond, Ian.

============
Right. The public library in Peoria Ill. is going to carry stuff from
Elgar. Not to mention the library in Pendelton Oregon or Browsnville
Texas.

> >Until then they'll have to
> >settle for Trebilcock's and Howse' very affordable and well written
> >"The Regulation of International Trade" which points out plenty of
> >'North' hypocrisies.
> >
> >There is more than one direction to any movement.
>

> still my point remains that this kind of criticism has yet to be
> front page news in the leading liberal left papers. I must say that
> the Progressive has been quite superior to the Nation. I would hope
> that it emerges from this crisis as a serious challenge to the
Nation
> as the leading weekly for the American left.

============

There's lots of criticisms of lots of issues that aren't in the
liberal left papers. There's lots of things you never discuss and I
never discuss and everyone everywhere never discusses. It's bogus
puritanism on your part to point what others on the left may not feel
is as important as you think a topic is.

> >You need to lighten up already.
>

> Why?
>
> Rakesh

You ain't winning any allies, or are you aspiring to be a party of
one?

Ian