CB: I don't think Marx
> >and Engels fold all "theory" into "ideology" in the pejorative sense that
> >they use it in _The German Ideology_ and elsewhere. So, that the theory
>of
> >Marxism is not , paradoxically, unMarxist.
>
>So I argue in the paper.
>
>^^^^^^^^
>
>CB: Do you mean that we agree on this point ? That there is no real paradox
>?

Yes, that is correct.

JKS: [In In Defense of Exploitation] I do use the term [value], after
defining it. see the last sentence:

>^^^^^^^^
>
>Charles: I know you use it , but in order to discard it. Point me more
>specifically to your rationale for discarding its use. I see no logical,
>theoretical, or scientific reason to discard its use ,yet, in what you say.
>Marx argues very convincingly in _Capital+ that the concept of value is
>critical in explaining capital. You don't say anything that dissuades of
>Marx's argument.  Can you give a summary of your most forceful
>argumentative points on that issue ?

I don't in fact discard it in this paper; I assume it arguendo. My limited
critique of it is published in What's Wrong with Exploitation, Nous 1995,
also on line at the spoons archive. I have been discussing my objections in
a thread that is jsut warpping up here.

jks