Max, I like Nader.  I admire him very much.  His main refrain is corporate
and government abuse -- people not playing fairly.  He is not dogmatic,
but that is his central line.  That does not mean that he would not
support labor rights and the welfare state.  I would have expected
that you, who probably know as much about the populists as anybody on the
list, would have agreed with that characterization.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321