> And just who was the fool who hired the MDIT?
> Who was the fool who assigned her the task of
> search and implementation?  Why are they not
> gone................?
>
> Ian

They were the ones who possessed the centralized power. They are
not gone because we, who worked under them, way below the
corporate hierarchy, had no means to say: "Fuck you!" When you
sign up for a financial corporation, or any corporation for that
matter, you accept the hierarchy that comes with it and know that
you need to give them a 15 day notice before you leave but they
can get rid of you any time of their choosing.

By the way, it is not that I had not tried to stop this
foolishness. I tried to convince some friends that if we stick
together and rise up collectively, we could stop all that shit
but they thought I was crazy. They told me that this is not  the
way businesses work in the US. If you rise up collectively, they
get rid off you immediately, they said. Those fools never
understood that although the ones with the centralized power
could get rid of us one by one as individuals, they cannot get
rid off all of us at once, for otherwise they would have no
subjects to exercise their power on, or to put it differently in
this context, to exploit for profits.

How could I have convinced those fools to say no to power. After
all, this the US, the land of opportunities, freedom, democracy,
etc. Is it not?

I guess I gave enough reasons for why I hate centralized power
this much.

Sabri