Jim writes on Williamson:

> I concluded that there was basic conflict between
> capitalists and workers at the center of his theory.
> Capitalists were striving to attain the collective
> good for all that worked for the corporation, while
> disgruntled workers were mere free riders, undermining
> the collective good.

Interesting. This means, I was a free rider then, but luckily, as
the CEO of my current one man company, I am a happy capitalist
striving for the collective good of all. I am proud or what?

I guess there is a serious theoretical problem here but hey!

However, what is more interesting is his recognition of the
"basic conflict between capitalists and workers". I guess this is
basically what led me to conclude that he doesn't know how
Marxist he is, based on my "intuition" and what I heard from him.

Can Jim or anyone else who knows about "transaction costs
economics" give a summary of what it is?

Best
Sabri