LP said:
> is making a calculated effort to appear leftish. Charles Peters shares
> Kuttner's Democratic Leadership Council politics.

As some here know, Kuttner is on the board of the organization
that employs me.  So you can make of that whatever you like.
All I want to say is that Kuttner, whatever his faults
(which you won't hear from me, duh), is not DLC.  He and
a bunch of cronies founded The American Prospect and EPI
to counter the DLC.  Some might reason that there's not a
dime's worth of difference between the DLC and Kuttner,
but that would gloss over a lot.

mbs