From: Karl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 July 2002 07:33
To: PEN
Subject: [PEN-L:28463] Market correction

The market rebound. Now they are saying that the market was overdue a
correction. What rubbish. When they dont know our experts drag out the
correction word. A code for we dont know.
Karl Carlile
Communism Site:
http://homepage.eircom.net/~beprepared/

Email Disclaimer

This communication may contain confidential or privileged information and
is for the attention of the named recipient only.
It should not be passed on to any other person.
Information relating to any company or security, is for information purposes
only and should not be interpreted as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
any security. The information on which this communication is based has
been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, but we do not
guarantee its accuracy or completeness. All expressions of opinion are
subject to change without notice. All e-mail messages, and associated
attachments, are subject to interception and monitoring for lawful business
purposes. (c) 2002 Cazenove Service Company or affiliates.

Cazenove & Co. Ltd and Cazenove Fund Management Limited provide independent
advice and are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and members of the
London Stock Exchange.

Cazenove Fund Management Jersey is a branch of Cazenove Fund Management Limited
and is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.

Cazenove Investment Fund Management Limited, regulated by the Financial Services
Authority and a member of IMA, promotes only its own products and services.