At 07:33 AM 07/25/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>The market rebound. Now they are saying that the market was overdue a
>correction. What rubbish. When they dont know our experts drag out the
>correction word. A code for we dont know.
>Karl Carlile
>Communism Site:
>http://homepage.eircom.net/~beprepared/

Where's the mystery? Bull markets correct down; bear markets correct up.
The only question is (for those betting): is it a temporary rally or is it
a correction? To me, it looks and behaves exactly as it did during the
bubble...except it's going ... ssssssssss....in the other direction. The
patterns seem to be the same.

Joanna