Well pardon me for being a political philosopher. Personally, I learn a lot
about possible misunderstanduings, objections, responses, at least from a
certain viewpoint. I also find internet discussion groups a poor venue for
fact intensive empirical research, but what do I know. I do wish Michael,
that you would stop announcing that you find my contributions uninteresting
and trying to stop lively discussions in which I participate. Who asked you?
If you are not interested, don't participate. i don't horn into threads that
bore me and shout, this is borting, will you all please shut up. Why do you?
Is it something about me that sets you off?

jks