Title: RE: [PEN-L:30821] Re: bullying

whatever "the functionality of  of 'American democracy'" is, we have to recognize that the vast majority of U.S. citizens see the country as democratic, though they usually see that democracy as flawed. The Bill of Rights is especially popular.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine