----- Original Message -----
From: "Devine, James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:32 AM
Subject: [PEN-L:34619] RE: Re: doublethink

> no, I only wanted to stop the discussion if the concept of "paraconsistent
> logic" remained undefined, vague, confusing, etc., with no specific example
> of any sort.

And I provided the list -including you- with a set of links so I did not have
to rewrite the history of logic, but you seem to think that is a form of
cheating. How about the next time someone uses the term *Katona effect* and I
ask for context, should that person write out a PhD length explication of the
history of meanings assigned to the term, or provide a link? Or would folks
just think I suffered from anosognosia?

My last,

Ian