This is supposed to be an argument? Everybody has Kurdish friends. I was
married to a wonderful lady who was half Kurdish. I worked for a Kurd, and
it was very inspiring. As a buck private, I had Kurdish sergeants who sat
around in the mess playing a saz and singing Kurdish songs who called us
communists (this was in 1980)! But the PKK was still murdering marxists, the
Iraqi Kurds were still oppressing the Turkomans, and Ocalan was teaming up
with Syria and others to impose the Sevres partition of Turkey which so many
Turks had given their lives to resist.

I'd appreciate if Sabri and others would not resort to provocative language
when they can't come up with arguments.