Hey, I recently saw a mgt book called something like,
Management Secrets of Karl Marx!  (Or, Who Moved My
Surplus Value?) It did NOT include advice to the boss
to fire himself, vest ownership and control in the
workers, and become a free producer engaged in
productive but non-value-producing activity! jks