Capitalists are moving the wealth workers have created
(e.g. the means to produce goods) to more lucrative
areas of exploitation where other members of our
class-- poverty stricken workers, to be sure-- sell
their labour time for less.  The rat-race is a race to
the bottom.  The winners remain rats.

Capital goes international, while wage-slaves, in the
so-called First World, are left with their
nationalistic beliefs and progressively sell more and
more of their skills and time to service providing
capitalists.

"Well,"  the class-clueless liberals can say (with
national guilt), "We gave them BIBLES and beads in
exchange for their land and their wealth.  Turn-around
is fair play."

Just another reason to dump the bosses their system
off our backs, IMO.

For the works!

Mike B)

<http://www.nytimes.com/redirect/marketwatch/redirect.ctx?MW=http://custom.marketwatch.com/custom/nyt-com/html-companyprofile.asp&symb=BA>