Speaking of which, anybody know of a good relatively recent article from a progressive
perspective about how airline deregulation fared?  I've seen a couple of moderates in
the last few days who have said, hey deregulation isn't all that bad look at the
airlines.  My impression is that in the airline industry, prices are down for lucky
people like myself who live in DC but not for people who live in my hometown, Syracuse
New York, and that travel biplane is a lot more painful than it used to be -- nothing
seems to run on time, even when you take into account the new security.  But that's
only my impression, and I'd be curious what the data say.

Thanks,
Anders

> It's as with airline deregulation, when some airlines cut back on maintenance
> (e.g.?, Alaska Airlines).

Jim