Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [PEN-L] Crisis at the peak

I have been on this mailing list now for 3 years at least. In that
entire time, I have not once directed a comment at Henwood. I am even
careful to refrain from attacking those that he identifies with like
Michael Hardt. If I criticize the Nation Magazine, I don't do so with
the attention of hurting Henwood's tender feelings. Since this is the
number one voice of the left in the USA, I would be remiss not to answer
its attacks on the section of the left I identify with. Over the past
couple of weeks, Henwood has now directed 3 snide comments in my
direction. I shouldn't have to put up with this crap. Why don't you ask
him to unsub himself for a couple of weeks like you asked me to?

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org