Like Michael Y., I know, respect, and personally like both Doug and Lou.  I have not
asked Doug to unsub because, as Michael Y. noted, Doug's jabs seem relatively mild,
but many of us know where they are aimed.  I do not want the list to lose either
party.  I only want both to keep their personal animosity off list.  Both have a
great deal to offer.

E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu