It seems to me that Sharon wants to decapitate -- and thus destroy -- _all_
Palestinian opposition groups, so that he can continue to impose his plans on the West
Bank and Gaza (while continuing to blame any Palestinian leaders who survive for the
terroristic response that seems likely).

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine