In a message dated 7/11/2004 5:02:03 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Galbraith referred to it as "the bezzle" -- the increment to national wealth during that period when the conman knows he has got the mark's money, but the mark is as yet not aware that he has been dispossessed of it ...

Comment

Hahahahahahahahah

hahahahah

hahahahahah
hahahahah.

One born everyday. I am glad I was not born today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whatever the market will bear . . . bear.

There was a period in the early 1980s when the government barred IBM from selling a copying machine it put on the market because of its high quality reproduction capacity and color quality that allowed it to copy and reproduced money at a scale that the average merchant could not detect. I sued to follow these things coming up in the propaganda apparatus and all.

Counterfeit is huge. Counterfeit insurance certificates was a boom industry when the first wave of "no fault insurance laws" were passed in the late 1970s. Then there are the counterfeit CDs and DVDs . . . most of which are not small producers but coming out of the back doors of the large manufacturers.

I had a guy on the street offer me a copy of "I-Robot" last week for 10 bucks. If I had come counterfeit I would have paid for it on the spot.:-)

Enough . . .hahahahahahahahhahahaha. The bourgeoisie is all screwed up . . .man . . . and cannot get out of this one alive.

Melvin P.

Melvin P.