---

Didn't the Bolsheviks at one point deliberately try to
immitate aspects of American big capital? (I'm
reviewing Yale Rochmond's Cultural Exchange and the
Cold War, and he asserts this.)

* *

Lenin expressly holds up Taylorism as an ideal for Soviet industry at a couple of points. I could find the references if you wanted. But I think the Bolshies were more impressed with German war planning planning, which was more familiar to them. Gramsci conceived of Fordism not only asa  tool of analysis but as containing elements of a Communist society.

jks

Do you Yahoo!?