Why wave a red flag like that?  Do you just want to start some sort of flame
war?

> From: "Leigh Meyers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> > So your path is Marxist 'fundamentalism'?... Is it engraved on stone
> tablets?

The list can tolerate differences of opinion, but not nastiness.

Militant actions can produce positive or negative results.  Thoughtless militant
actions without any idea of the context are sure to lead to the negative
outcomes.

I don't like McDonalds or Starbucks.  I can go downtown and smash some windows.
Maybe I can publish a manifesto to explain my actions.  But as an individual
without
roots in a larger movement with a vision and a strategy, I will only give an
excuse
to the government to crack down on others with a more positive political
strategy.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department