On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 12:21:08AM +0200, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 05:18:43PM -0500, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> > The good news is Nick Clark just wrote a test for Benchmark!  The bad
> > news is I made the mistake at looking closer at ext/B/ today, so the
> > list just got bigger and quite a bit harder.
> >
> > There's still some fruit that's below giraffe-level, lib and re.
>
> Clutching to that money, eh? :-)

More like leading p5p along with a $500 bill on a stick. :)

I'll take a break from test driving bleadperl and handle the B::* and
the *Loader nasties.  I might be able to do CPAN, too.  It'll give the
rest of you time to catch up on all those make warnings *wink wink,
nudge nudge*.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One