Abe Timmerman wrote:
I would like some feedback on the posibility to set "ccversion" instead of "gccversion". To test this, I would like you change the call to "mktest.pl" (from smokew32.bat). Remove the "%GCC_VERSION%" argument and change it to something like:

"ccversion=BCC5.5"

(or whatever looks good to you)
Ok, I re-use mktest.pl from Test-Smoke-1.16 distrib, change call of mktest (%GCC_VERSION% in ccversion=BCC5.5) and no trouble, smoke is running without last problem find. I don't really understand why, but it's work.

PS: You find FAQ.pod in first mail of this thread ?

Regards,
--
Alain