2/ Files created only created path of files (why???).

Hmmm... sorry, I don't understand you :-(
I think nobody can understand this :-)
Files content have just the path of the files:

bash-2.05$ more E15dJ5D-0008Fq-00\@squash
../E15dJ5D-0008Fq-00@squash

bash-2.05$ ls -l E15dJ5D-0008Fq-00\@squash
-rw-r--r-- 1 alian users 26 oct 23 18:45 [EMAIL PROTECTED]$

For this, I think to the FAQ section that miss today for alianwebserver
db. This can take as POD documentation of the module. Can you correct
this for a more correct english ?
I'd like to try, but currently your FAQ section is not there, do you want me to start something from the Test::Smoke documentation?
No just use file attached on my first mail for this thread :-) (see perl.qa else, file is too in the ng).

PS: Test::Smoke VERSION 1.16 works fine without update for win32/mingw,
as you can see on my report to Hugo. Now I will take time for Borland
and VC++.
Good to hear, and it is good a thing your patch finaly made it so we can smoke with MinGW-2.0 "out of the box" (I shall continue to do so). I am interested to see the results for BCC
Borland smoke is running for 18053 without any update to perl scripts. Results later. For VC++, don't understand, problem at compile time with Test-Smoke but not on command line. I will took a look at that later.

> Yves is now smoking MSVC7 I think, so Win32 should be pretty
> well covered)

Yes but he seems to have some problems too.

Regards,
--
Alain BARBET