On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 08:13:58PM -0500, Ed Summers wrote:
> > Upload a dist and let it be checked by a future version of Module::CPANTS.
> That's actually kind of a neat idea. It makes me think how cool it would be if
> Module::CPANTS installed a script which would do the same thing...from the
> command line.

This would also help with the "running possibly dangerous code" aspect
of doing this centrally ...

I'd certainly like to see something like this worked on. We do a lot of
this stuff automagically as part of our RCS anyway - people can't check
in code that doesn't pass certain guidelines (all public methods
documented etc.)

Building this in a way so that people can just drop in simple 'test'
modules to extend what's being checked for would be nice...

Tony