> There's a whole set of these sort of problems.
>
>     sub new {
>       my $proto = shift;
>       my $class = ref $proto || $proto;

In this case, we probably don't want that ANYWAY.  That's what I did
when I was through Data::Page for Leon Brocard, and it's now at 100%
coverage, across the board (at least the patches I sent).

> Don't be mesmerized by 100% coverage.

Agreed 100% here.  However, I stand by my original statement that you
CAN have 100% coverage on subroutines and pod.  Any disagreement on that
one?

> Test coverage is a useful *heuristic* for test effectiveness.  Like all
> heuristics if you push it too far it falls apart.  Get as close to 100% as
> is useful and don't worry about the rest.

Words to live by.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance