Walter Goulet wrote:
Hi,

I've been in contact with the author of Net-SSLeay about testing his
module. One limitation I have to work with is that the module has to
work out of the box with perl 5.6.0 which doesn't include the
Test::Simple and Test::More modules.

I guess this limits me to using the old Test module. He did make one
suggestion though; would it be worth the effort to selectively use
Test::More or Test depending on what's available?

Module::Build gets around this by bundling Test::More, placing it in t/lib/Test/More.pm. You can then use it for testing without needing to install it.

Randy.