Ovid wrote:
> Amusingly, when I was at last year's Google Test Automation Conference,
> lots of folks were talking about their XML output from their test
> harnesses and many of them weren't happy with it (having to wait for a
> well-formed XML document sucks, particularly when a human can read the
> partially formed document and still understand things).  I wound up
> giving a lightning talk on TAP in hopes of reeling in the people who
> were unhappy with XML, but no dice.

It would be nice to know what those other systems do that TAP does not.  Steal
their ideas.

Another problem is we're not even on most people's maps.  Here's one example.
http://opensourcetesting.org

Might it be time we start up a TAP-only mailing list?  If nothing else it
would unclog perl-qa from those who want to talk about something other than TAP.