Hi!

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 03:23:14PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> Test::Kwalitee currently exposes the known test types as methods. I can
> make it delve into Module::CPANTS::Analyse to find the tests that are
> actually available - but then what to do about the methods?

Sorry, not a lot of time at the momemt, but I remember that somebody
(I think  Nathan Haigh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ) already patched
Test::Kwalitee to dynamically figure out which metric to use.

But I'm only following this thread with 50% attention (sorry, YAPC takes
up all my tuits ATM), so might mix up things...

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at