On 3 Jan 2008, at 12:53, Michael Peters wrote:
My Python Fu is weak but I spent a productive couple of hours hacking
about with buildbot last night. My aim is to make it easy to test all
the modules in my SVN against multiple Perl's on multiple machines and have the config changes to add a new module be as minimal as possible.

Shouldn't be too much python required. Just tell prove to --archive and then find some HTTP library to send it to smolder. Or you could just fork off and use the smolder_smoke_signal script that comes with smolder to do the actual work. In fact that's probably the best way since that's the supported interface right
now for sending reports to smolder in an automated way.

Sure - the Python is to simplify the process of managing buildbot's config to support multiple Perl versions and stuff like that.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten